N. Edwin Weathersby, DC, CCSP, DAAPM, FICC, FIACA
N. Edwin Weathersby, DC, CCSP, DAAPM, FICC, FIACA, graduated from Western States Chiropractic College in 1986, following his undergraduate studies at Colorado State University. He opened his practice in Glendale in 1987 and in 2002 expanded the practice to include the multi-disciplinary focus it has today. Dr. Weathersby served on the Arizona Board of Chiropractic Examiners for ten years, with the last eight years as chair. He has a distinguished volunteer career dating back to his student days when he was president of Western States' Student American Chiropractic Association. As a practicing DC, he has held every office in the Arizona Association of Chiropractic and served nationally as the Alternate Delegate to the American Chiropractic Association and District Director of the Congress of Chiropractic State Associations. He is the recipient of numerous awards, including 1993 Arizona Chiropractor of the Year. He is currently president of the Federation of Chiropractic Licensing Boards, where he has also served as treasurer and vice president, and is a director on the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners. He is a Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician, Diplomate of the American Academy of Pain Management, Fellow of the International College of Chiropractors, and Fellow of the International Academy of Clinical Acupuncture. Dr. Weathersby enjoys an active life with his family and on horseback whenever he can find an opportunity to go team roping.
- Undergraduate studies at Colorado State University.
- Performed supervised teaching in Anatomy and Physiology at C.S.U.
- Chiropractic education at Western States Chiropractic College in Portland, Oregon. Received doctorate March 1986.
- President - Student American Chiropractic Association at W.S.C.C., 1984.
- Student delegate to American Chiropractic Association National Convention, 1984.
- Received the Senior Intern Clinical Excellence Award at W.S.C.C.
- Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician.
- Fellow in the International Academy of Clinical Acupuncture.
- Diplomate - American Academy of Pain Management.
- Member of the American Chiropractic Association.
- Member of the American Chiropractic Association Sports Council.
- Member of the Arizona Association of Chiropractic.
- Treasurer - Chiropractic Association of Arizona (1989-1990).
- 1st Vice President - Arizona Association of Chiropractic (1992-1994).
- Alternate Delegate - American Chiropractic Association (1992-1997).
- District Director - Congress of Chiropractic State Associations (1992-1994).
- Arizona Chiropractor of the Year 1993.
- Member - Arizona Board of Chiropractic Examiners appointed by Governor Fife Symington (1994-1999).
- Reappointed Member - Arizona Board of Chiropractic Examiners appointed by Governor Jane Hull (1999-2004).
- Chairman - Arizona Board of Chiropractic Examiners (1996-2004).
- Treasurer - Federation of Chiropractic Licensing Boards (2001-2003).
- Vice President - Federation of Chiropractic Licensing Boards (2003-2005).
- President - Federation of Chiropractic Licensing Boards (2005-2007).
- Past President -- Federation of Chiropractic Licensing Boards (2007-2009).
- Director - National Board of Chiropractic Examiners (2003-present).
- Vice President -- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners (2007-present).
- Practices in Glendale, Arizona (1987-present).
Dr. Grady Swick D.C., M.S., B.S., B.S.
Dr. Grady Swick grew up in Phoenix. He attended Paradise Valley High School where he excelled in academics as well as sports. He lettered in multiple sports including Football, Soccer, Wrestling and Track. He has always had a love for health, performance and being an athlete. This love drove him to look into the health care field. After much thought he decided on becoming a Doctor of Chiropractic. After Dr. Swick returned from serving a 2-year mission for his church in Brooklyn New York he immediately started his educational journey. Dr. Swick was able to complete 4 degrees in as little as 8 years. He has successfully completed his Bachelors in Exercise Physiology, Bachelors in Human Biology, Masters in Sports Rehabilitation and Doctorate of Chiropractic. While attending Logan College of Chiropractic, Dr. Swick served as the president of one of the largest adjusting and rehabilitation clubs on campus, the Motion Palpation Institute. This position allowed Dr. Swick to teach state of the art adjusting and rehabilitation principles to chiropractic students for over 3 years.
Dr. Swick is excited to join the Arizona Center for Family and Wellness Care and work closely with Dr. Ed Weathersby. He wants to bring his knowledge of chiropractic, rehabilitation and wellness to not only the weekend warrior but all populations looking to better themselves and live pain free!
- Diversified Technique
- Motion Palpation institute
- Certified adjustment and rehabilitation specialist
- Developmental Kinesiology
- Rock Tape
- McKenzie Technique
- Neuro Dynamics
- Certified golf injury specialist
- Board Certified to practice Physical Therapy and Modalities
- Certified Class 4 Laser operator
- Logan Basic
- CPR Certified